Cocktails / $17
- No, We Don’t Have EspressoMr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liquor, Black Strap Rum, Aquafaba.
Our take on espresso martini without using espresso. (We really don’t have espresso.) Cocktail by Orhun A
- PanaceaHiatus Blanco Tequila, Amaro Sfumato, Fresh ginger juice, Fresh lime juice, Honey.
Spicy, refreshing, and aromatic. Cocktail by Garret Dostal
- No Vacancy Rittenhouse Rye, Ramazotti, Cognac, Peach liquor, Cardamom bitters, Orange bitters.
An aromatic and slightly fruity take on Manhattan. Cocktail by Roni H
- The Commuter Gin, Cocchi Rosa, Yellow Chartreuse.
Boozy, floral, and herbal. Cocktail by Orhun A
- Palm Shade Ilegal Reposado, Smith & Cross, Cointreau, Falernum, Fresh lime juice, Angostura bitters.
An earthy, tropical, smoky twist on Mai Tai. Cocktail by Orhun A
- Sidecar to the Pacific iichiko Shochu, Cointreau, Fresh lemon juice, Toasted cinnamon simple syrup, Aquafaba.
Creamy, aromatic, on the sweet side cocktail with shochu. Cocktail by Orhun A.
- Ninth Wonder Hiatus Blanco, Ancho Reyes, Crème de Cacao, Fresh lime juice.
Slightly spicy & sour tequila cocktail with cacao notes. Cocktail by Eric Castro
- Negroni Vaniglia Vanilla-infused Saint Luna Moonshine, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit bitters.
Boozy, bitter, well-balanced. Cocktail by Aubrey Slater
- Pink Luggage Ilegal Joven Mezcal, Luxardo Maraschino, Fresh grapefruit juice, Fresh lime juice, Peychaud’s bitters
Smoky, citrusy, and refreshing cocktail with maraschino cherry notes Cocktail by Orhun A
- Stowaway Below 42 Vodka, Fresh pineapple juice, Fresh lime juice, Simple syrup.
Fruity, sweet, acidic, and versatile. Cocktail by Orhun A
- Camp Fire Rittenhouse Rye, Laphroaig 10, All Spice Dram, Crème de Cacao.
A spiced, smoky take on classic old fashioned. Cocktail by Orhun A
- Coco Gimlet Coconut oil washed gin, Fresh lime juice, Simple syrup.
Tangy and tropical sour classic approach. Cocktail by Allen
Zero Proof / $17
- We have fresh ginger, strawberry, pineapple, grapefruit and more to make mocktails.
Give us a direction and we’ll take it from there.
Let us know if you have any allergies or restrictions.
If you have finished your drinks, and do not plan to order more, please understand that we may ask for our table back for customers waiting to be seated.
We charge $15 cover fee from the guests who wouldn’t like to order any of the menu items.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
It is illegal to smoke e-cigarettes/vaping products in any bar or restaurant in NYC. We reserve the right to refuse service.